Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Wedding Reception

The response received was positive, so I am adding some photos from the reception. Please bear with me as these are taken from a video. Thank you again, Frank Lam, for taking your time from the weekend to do this for us. We hope that some of the process was enjoyable!

The reception was held at the Highwood Dining Room at SAIT. The manager and her crew were absolutley wonderful to us and provided an excellent experience for the entire wedding party.

I hope you enjoy the pics. I hope that I haven't trespassed on anyone by including their picture and first name. I tried to ensure that I was not identifying you too narrowly.

Appologies to those not pictured and those not named. I was being discreet.

By the way....I had an absolute blast and was surprised that I wold enjoy myself SO MUCH.

Thants all for Now!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Nice pictures... I'm excited to see the one's from Karin. Isn't Kristen PURDY??!!

Heather said...

ones... not one's. Steve will whip out his shirt and scold me!

kristen said...

and since you have the same shirt, perhaps you should beat yourself with it. or maybe the punishment should be that you can't wear it for a week....

Dr. Dan said...

So you have already seen some photos from Karin? How come I don't get the info?

Heather said...

No one has seen any yet I don't think... I just said I was excited TO see them.

Dee said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! It was so wonderful to see two people I care so much about make this comitment to one another. And I am honoured to have been a part of it. Kristen you are beautiful, last weekend and always!

I promise to post some pics on my blog soon!!